Saturday, May 01, 2010

Labor Day

It's Labor Day today, but since holidays in the country are movable (?!), falling on saturday, it was moved on monday, (yeah! another long weekend!). Heck! I don't mind whatever day it would fall nor celebrated. I'm just... argh...not ok!
I'm tired! my right leg (with the burn) damn aches, it stings everytime I walk, and the whole leg muscle is red, obviously swolen.
I have to exchange work area the other night, since field work will aggravate my leg condition. But for some reason, I just have to keep my patience else, the pain I feel will just blow up, (I chose to keep quiet and not argue anymore, ending the conversation, did my work and help another).
And so, today, I opted to take my work area, bearing the pain.
I'm not complaining, I'm just tired and tired.
I was somehow expecting a mere, how are you? text... (somehow it would make me feel better, knowing the person cares) but the silence is just as understood as it is. Expect nothing, my dear!
Well, I guess, that is what it should be... what it should be...!

No comments:

Post a Comment



Free counters!