Thursday, October 04, 2007

The Red Mug

I never get used to drinking coffee
Eversince I never liked its taste
Its that malt-chocolate drink that perks up my day... always
Until, I guess it goes with aging that... that malt-chocolate drink doesn't perk me up anymore...
It's energizing effect on me lasts only for about 30 minutes...
And so my tastebuds, accepted the bitter taste of coffee
And yes, eventually loved it!!!
Gosh! now I'm getting addicted...
It's not the espresso, frapuccino or cappuccino or whatever ccino...
In Starbucks, Seattles best or Bo's Coffee Club
Just the classic... coffee.


It's nice to share a cup of coffee with a someone...
Be it a friend, parents, or that "someone"
Sharing stories or just simple enjoying the hot coffee drink
That warms and relaxes the body in this cold-rainy season...















But for now, let me enjoy my own coffee moment...

'Til that "someone" share a cup of cofffee with me...












OT: I'll be delighted to have this red mug on Christmas day...

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to the coffee world Aura! Enjoy every sip of it. The expensive but enjoyable truth of the signatured coffees...

    -Dorothy--A fan of your blog. Ciao!

    ReplyDelete



Free counters!