Sunday, October 07, 2007

Case No. 6: Cute Past

It was surprising for me to received a text message from an old friend a week ago... I mean, not that I never expect the person to 'still' reach out to me but I think there's nothing more to talk about other than the plain kamusta ka.

There were things in my past that was left behind the doors of my memory. Not expecting anymore that'll knock in my head in due time. But true enough, after nine years...

The what if question suddenly tricked my mind.

Walked away from the idea of a romantic relationship with him. Not knowing the pain I caused him. Separated after graduation. Established our own careers. and after3 or 4 years, he settled down. Never it bothered me, I was still carefree...

And after all this time, his heart still sings for me...
"How can I tell you... that I love you.... I love you...
And I can't find the right words to say..."


The thing is: it is just bound to be a cute past in my memory.

I quote from a witness friend:
" Alam mo kahit ano pa man dapat wala ng effect ang mga sinasabi natin sa kanya. Cute lang balikan ang nakaraan lalo na those unsolve questions lalo na kung part na ng history na di na mababago pa."

No comments:

Post a Comment



Free counters!