Monday, August 06, 2007

Idiot Box...

I wonder what keeps you glued in an Idiot Box for hours?
What interests you?
What holds your attention?

I'll share my little delights when glued on the Idiot Box...
**Among the talk shows...foreign: I recently discover Ellen DeGeneres show... gosh! she is so funny, smart and very spontaneous... obviously being a stand-up comedian...Her frankness is not intimidating... and her wittiness is undoubtedly natural... it's very homy watching the show (check her site on the side menu of my blog). and get addicted to her...
**On the local talk show...: uhmmmm.... Teysi ng Tahanan... ay wala na pala ito... why can't they make a talk show like this... sensible and informative...
ahhhhh....Mel and Jay.... shocks! wala na rin pala ito... I love their tandem and the way they deliberate a topic... bakit ba kasi ni-reformat pa... too commercial...
hmmmmm....couldn't think of any... pass

**I watch Fab Five's Queer Eye for the Straight Guy... they are just so cool, very gay, intelligent, funny, outrageous with sense... Their show is inspiring.... seeing those so called straight guy's transformation from worst to best... it gives you hope that men can change...

**such freak shows like:
Mythbusters, Braniac, I didn't know that, How it is made... Ang kulet!!! pero super informative.

**I have Jologs favorites... yes! I watch these shows... Swear!
Totoo TV (ABC 5, Monday 7pm)- it's not your usual interview questions with your guests...anything goes...whatever question pops in Maverick and Ariel's fickle minds. Imagine such prominent guests answering not your T.V. typical questions...

Kay Susan Tayo(GMA 7, Sunday 1030am) - hehehe! I swear I watch this... it is very educational... right?!!! and Susan Enriquez delivers her spiels so well... hilarious, clever, realistic.

John and Shirley(ABS-CBN 2, Saturday after Pedro Penduko) - the comedy is classic. It just relaxes me watching their old antics.

Re-runs of Betty La Fea (Studio 23, Monday to Friday, 12nn) - my all time favorite telenovela period. (^_^)

1 comment:

  1. I was reading this blog when one of the shows suddenly grabbed my interest... hehehe aaminin ko na-aaddict na ako sa betty la fea... I think much better sya than the re-make ugly betty:)

    ReplyDelete



Free counters!