Monday, August 06, 2007

Hallows...Horcruxes...

I've finished reading the last book of Harry Potter, at 3am last Saturday. I borrowed the book Wednesday from Ana and started reading right away... too excited, I finished reading 7 chapters while waiting for my samples...then thursday, too sleepy to read, so I let Harry wait for me... Friday after my day shift duty... till dawn I was reading...
- Naman!!! First few chapters pa lang, napaiyak na ko... (apektado masyado sa pagkamatay ni Mad-Eye Moody!)
- pero walang tatalo sa pagkaiyak ko ng mamatay si Dobey... waaaaaahhhh! (pag ito hindi ipinakita sa movie...ewan ko na lang... halos lahat kasi ng house-elf story sa book eh cut na pagdating sa movie)...
- pero bakit parang ang eengot ng mga death eaters noh?! kasi mga bata lang kalaban nila pero konting Stupefy!!! Expelliarmus!!! lang eh, lost sila.. oh! blimey...
- dragging lang nung after the wedding nina Billy and Fleur... 'zat chapters took 'zo long...
spending so much time Apparating and Disappirating... while in Grimauld place and other forests... (kaantok!)
- The Prince tales chapter... all the memories of Snape... I really have to munch every detail to fully understand everything...
- The war at Hogwarts excite me most... Imagine Neville Longbottom taking the stand to fight for Harry... and leading the D.A. while Harry was away... this is really inspiring...
and my all time favorite character, Severus Snape... you will appreciate him more than Dumbledore...
- the confrontation between Harry and You-Know-Who... (ayokong banggitin pangalan, baka under Taboo pa name nya kahit dead na sya...) as always more than exciting to read...(my imagination really flew with them...)
- and the other characters whom J.K. Rowling made to be the sacrificial lambs... so so sad... Fred, Lupin and Tonks...
- Harry, Ron and Hermione's adventure in finding the Hallows and Horcruxes is enough to keep my hands sticking to the book and my eyes fixed on every word i read and my brain working creatively more than ever...
- ok so much of my little review here... couldn't wait for the movie...
- the epilogue is so Bitin! that you'll beg for Book 8...

the moral of the story:
- er... do i need to write it up, when we all know what the Harry Potter series is all about...


Expecto Patronum! ( I wonder what will be my patronus...)

No comments:

Post a Comment



Free counters!