Thursday, October 17, 2013

Serye: Buhay-Single: Happy Me

The secret, my secret.
I am in a stage of life where I see all things are blessings, be it something undesirable or unlikely. I don't have all the things I wanted, God will be unfair if I did. It took a lot of patience and blind understanding to let go of the things my heart desires most (even the person). Yes, it's a blind understanding, when I stopped from questioning God and insisting for answers only for my satisfaction, a kind of understanding where deep faith is burning.

I am in a stage of life where wanting someone so desperately to have in my life is a reality that it's just a waste of time and moving on is the best things to do.

I am in a stage of life where bigger plans are set to reach. And greater goals are bound to achieve.

I am in a stage of life where love does not only mean coming from someone special. Where my heart is overflowing of love for and from my family and friends.

I am in a stage of life where happiness is a choice that I make.


No comments:

Post a Comment



Free counters!