Saturday, April 06, 2013

Dream Travel

It's a dream come true.
Something that's been in my travel list since I started my travel adventures.

Why is it a dream travel?
It's not actually the destination, but whom I'll be traveling with. And no one can top that.
This will be the first of more travels to come with them.

My itenerary is far different from all the trips I've been to. It has to be relaxing yet fun. No to so much activities that will require physical strength and endurance. No rushing. No hurrying.

But, yes, elephant riding will surely be on the list! Haha!
I just can't wait!



2 comments:

  1. Wow Thailand! Good luck sa thailand adventure niyo Au.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oo, Pareng James, Thailand naman ngayon. Magrerelax sa Thailand. Naka naman! =)

      Delete



Free counters!