Saturday, March 31, 2012

Kiss Like This

Congratulations!

To my cousin Kuya Buyboy and Ate Avhem
Best! Best Wishes!
Mr. And Mrs. Ventura
In my opinion, this is the most romantic kind of kiss. With the guy clasping his both hands on the girls face. And that eye to eye contact. It's like the guy saying "I won't ever let you go", "you are mine". And of, course, with the girl believing with all of her. Awwwww!


On side note:
I wanna be kissed like this, I haven't been kissed like this, obviously, "they" did let me go... Oh well, maybe someday again, that is if I'm not yet becoming skeptical on love. c^,)

2 comments:

  1. EMOTERA!!! di na uso yang love love na yan! lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha! No wonder we got messed up! I'll see you very soon! Anonymous ka pa dyan, bff!

      Delete



Free counters!