Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Stay Out of Trouble

Hope you understand...
As much as I would like my upcoming entries to be only happy ones since I'm on vacation and it's Christmas season, I'm sorry I can't.

I can pretend in the real world, but here, in my world, I can't.
Here, I am in my most vulnerable, I am in my strongest, toughest self, I am in my courageous self, I am in my genuine, sincere heart and soul.

Yes, I understand, more than you know. I am very sorry for putting you into trouble. It was never my intention.
I understand more than you know. I am sorry for still trying to reach out, when I knew I will just fail.
I understand more than you know. I am sorry for hoping that you still care for me.
I understand more than you know. And I am very very sorry.

Maybe, someday someone will understand me... maybe someday... someday...


1 comment:



Free counters!