Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Strength To Keep Me Going Through

Last saturdays' news is just heartbreaking. Yesterday's txt messages is worrying. And this morning emails, FB posts/newsfeed were even more dumbfounding.
My vision is spinning when I got home, I hurried to my room and throw myself in bed and closed my eyes. After a few minutes, I opened them but everything is black. I shivered. My hands searched for my other pillow and I curled with it as tightly as I could. Scared. My heart was pounding fast.
I can't be sick here.
I just can't.
I fell asleep. An hour gone, I woke up, light passed my eyes, I was terribly cold, I hid myself under the quilt. And silently uttered a prayer...
I rest my tired and weary soul in you oh God,
I only ask for strength to keep me going through...


1 comment:

  1. What happened ate? I'll pray for you, I may not know the details but remember God loves you so much... God bless you.

    ReplyDelete



Free counters!