Sunday, August 14, 2011

Care to Share This With Me?

I went to bed at 1am last night
(well, that's already morning) after 3hours of chatting with Melay (my H.S. friend, now based in Singapore). I just had to say goodnight to her, since I have to wake up at 8 in the morning to attend a Sunday mass.
So, I was excited to sleep (excited!) my adrenalin rushed to my brain that I toss and turn and toss and turn and toss and turn in my bed for 4 gruelling hours. It was a nightmare to me, my body is dead tired but my mind is an owl, widely awake in the most desirable time to sleep. Dreadful! I didn't get up to do something that'll make me fall asleep, I was forcing myself to shutdown. Finally, my system gave into a deep slumber at 6am.(Obviously, I didn't make it in the morning mass. I went to the city instead and attended the 12noon mass).

I don't know what's with last night, maybe someone is thinking of me too much (that's what they say). =)
I could only wish for that. (Alam ko marami ako wishes).

Oh well, There's a bakeshop here that's quite the same in the Philippines' BreadTalk, here it's Bread Top. I used to buy Fire Floss and Strawberry Custard Twist, they don't have it here, but just the same I got this... So, care to share this with me?

Pork Floss and Almond Twist, with Starbucks Cafe' Mocha (just a coffee to share) ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment



Free counters!