Friday, July 08, 2011

I Remember

Eight months.


I remember
                the happy pillow talks.
                watching you sleep, me in your arms.
                the sweetest mornings waking up beside you.
                our witty txt messaging, trying to outdo each other.
                your missed calls that wakes me up in the morning.
                our own call for goodnight.
                the quirky little bets.
                the conversations.
                our silly green jokes and laughters.
                those quiet moments.
                our time together.
                everything...
                the chance of time has given us to spent with each other.
                everything...
                every detail of our memories.
                everything...
                we've shared in those precious moments.
     Eights months since I've been away...        






No comments:

Post a Comment



Free counters!