Monday, August 11, 2008

Ate Au

I'm used to being called "Ate Au"...

From my Catechism students to my h.s. girlfriends and even to some new younger friends... But one person called me Ate Au last night... unexpectedly... hmmm ok so it wasn't really in person though, thru txt, she called me Ate Au... I'read the txt more that 10 times before replying, when the txt simply writes: "Gudeve..Ate au? (her name)..."
In surprise, I couldn't think of what to reply?, finally, afte 15 mins, I txted her "Hi! (smiley)" and so, we exchanged messages about something her brother is asking her to do.

Yes, I'm thrilled! See, I didn't get to experience being called by "Ate" by the siblings from my past relationships, oh well, I didn't even got to meet them in the very first place...

So, that moment really made my heart smile... and felt really good...

I'm not assuming, (too early for such a big event)... whether out of respect or out of obedience... it's a different feeling... feeling of being part of the family... ("o",)

No comments:

Post a Comment



Free counters!