Tuesday, June 03, 2008

SATC

Have you seen the flick?

I watched it last thursday... alone... hehehe!
I wasn't able to call my girlfriends to see the movie since I have an earlier appointment and don't know what time it'll be finished.
So, after that I hurried to Glorietta to watch it...
And lo and behold!
It made me cry... laugh... cry... giggle... cry... smile...

It's more than just a chick flick...
Their friendship is undeniably till death do they part...
and their personal relationships are realities at hand...
I recommend to see it with your girlfriends but I think it's better to see it together with your significant other...
learning from their experiences... opinions and personalities
Samantha is a picture of independence...
Charlotte is always charming and dependable...
Carrie is interestingly exquisite...
But I like Miranda's decisiveness and focus with a loving heart...

No comments:

Post a Comment



Free counters!