Monday, January 14, 2008

2008

almost half past the month of January...


and I am late on my last quarter article for the company newsletter... Gosh!!! working in the field drained me so much that when I get home I quickly fall asleep... Oh well! now I'm done with the article (I need to ask my superior to give me time to stay in front of the computer to finish my write-up...)

but not all is done, there is another article to write... Huh!!!
title: What about 2008, Resinians?

So, I started asking my workmates on what are their plans, goals, resolutions, targets, dreams, etsetera, etsetera...

Observations:
- Most of them don't have plans... Gosh!!! Truly Filipino... "Come what may...",
- Some wanted to get married...
- Some to fix conflicts...
- But of course, most of them wanted to go abroad, which of course, again, I will not include in my article... (respeto lang sa company...)

I got to write my dreams not just for this year but for at least, the next three years of my life, in a special booklet... yeah! all aspects of my life...

here's the hinch:
read your dreams everyday... as in everyday... and everyday do something to make those dreams happen...

and that's what I'm doing... everyday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment



Free counters!