Saturday, October 20, 2007

Shopping... Sad!


I was horrified to hear the news yesterday... Explosion on Glorietta 2 at half past 1.

The mall I most love to shop, dine, to watch movies, meet up with friends, to walk around, to sight-seeing (so many beautiful people around), to night-outs, just about everything...

It was our college tambayan, lunch at Wendys, Burger King or McDonalds or Jollibee. Suki at National Bookstore.

And yesterday, it was sad... thursday morning I was supposed to go home (to my parents house in Muntinlupa) but opted to stay in my apartment here in Bataan since I was not feeling quite well... had I gone home, surely I will be in Glorietta friday afternoon... It is in my itenerary always... before heading back to Bataan to stop by in Ayala and do my grocery, or watch film or just window shop... I guess, it was not yet my time...


My prayers for the victims and their families.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Free counters!