Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Taking my time

It was March when Weng texted me about Cebu Pacific Promo of 1P flight to any domestic destination...



Our long dream vacation to Boracay is a reality at hand...



To make the booking long story short... we were able to get a flight from July 01-04, 2007. With different departure time...(with just a minute difference on booking online...)



And so the excitement grew every single day that passes...

From the outfits, two piece, cover-ups, sunblock, and lots of essentials to browsing the net for activities to do, for the hotels, for everything we need to know about Boracay...



July 01, Day 1

I took 6pm-6am shift at work while Weng, Rheena and Ariel went ahead on their ealier flight. It was a race against my endurance, patience and excitement travelling all the way from Bataan to Muntinlupa (I needed to go home first) then to the Airport...(waited for Efren, James and Tess)...45-minute airplane ride landing to Kalibo Airport then taking 1hr-van ride going to Caticlan then about 8-minute boat ride to Boracay Island and lastly another 5minute trycycle ride to Boracay stations... arriving there at 7pm (with all the kinds of rides, sea, land and air, I was exhausted...)



.....not to mention I was dead hungry...
I was more than 24 hrs awake....



So, Boracay it is...














exhausted who?

No comments:

Post a Comment



Free counters!