Thursday, July 12, 2007

Did you say challenges?


I've been exclaiming that I am up for new adventures in my life...

and that would mean taking the risks and making great decisions...

I started the year at peace but with tears...



I was heartbroken...



February, I went to Singapore with my best girlfriend, Zashi, to celebrate my birthday there visiting another dear friend, Melay...
with my hidden intention of covering up my pain...


.... and .... then what?

I still needed more activities to focus my time on...
and it didn't took long enough to get that sigh of relief...

The very first major decision I made...


Cut my 5 year-old long hair....
......everybody was shocked! including myself...



it brought a major change in my lifestyle...


less time in taking a bath...
no need for comb...
a little gel or leave-on will do...
tipid sa shampoo and conditioner...
mas mabilis akong kumilos...

except when i wake up....
I resemble Goku....
with my hair all up!!!



and yes, it was brave, courageous and bold of me to take that 5 minute-haircut.... that changed my whole outlook in life...







1 comment:



Free counters!