Thursday, January 04, 2007

“We can only find peace when we accept the things that we cannot change and the people who cannot love us back”. – Joe D’ Mango

I laid all my cards down.
I waived a white flag.
I surrender!!!

The peace I’ve been longing for came by swiftly…
Gently caressed my doubts and fears…
Took away my sadness and grief…

It wasn’t easy though, time lapsed and unaware that I’m drowning from my own desolation.
Two years of struggling to get over with the broken heart…
Two years of fighting against my own principle…
Two years of living in the past…

This Christmas, I took my chances on sacrifice…
I tested myself again…
Will I endure?
Or suddenly give up?
Will I keep my promise?
Or start all over again?

No! I won’t give up!
And I won’t give up!

I had loved you and still loving you…
But I can love more,
But not with you…
Not with you anymore…

No comments:

Post a Comment



Free counters!