Monday, December 30, 2013

Brisbane International 2014

My first time to watch a tennis tournament live.
At Pat Rafter Arena.

This is so thrilling for me as I have become a tennis when I arrived here in Oz. Yeah! I love Novak Djokovic but he's not joining this tournament, nonetheless, I'm looking forward to see Roger Federer, Serena Williams and Maria Sharapova.

Eventhough the mercury bulb reached 37degreesC and in the afternoon there was a thunder storm, it's all worth it. Our pics says so.




Oo, libre ang sunscreen.

Human Car Wash to cool yourself with sprits and mists of water, then drying by cool fan



Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova currently No. 21 in WTA (Oct. 2013)

Giving away freebies: hat, cooling necktie, banners, water bottle and yeah, free massage






Autograph from Roger Federer

I'm stuuned. He is this close to me

naka-selfie din with RF! I'm a fan indeed!
This is one hell of an experience. I will surely do it again, until I see Djokovic and have a photo with him.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Free counters!