Saturday, March 16, 2013

My Journey

Life is a journey.
To wherever is our destination, we decide to whichever kind of road we'll take.

My journey is different from yours, and yours is different from the others. No one is alike.
We may have gone through a similar situation, yet we reacted differently.
Our attitude towards life's surprises, our reactions, our up-bringing, our faith, our backgrounds, our thoughts... is entirely different from one another, yet we may have a common goal.

This blogsite is a reflection of my journey. If in someway, I have touched your heart or you can relate to certain situations or it is exactly the same event... it is because our lives are interconnected in one way or another. I believe that is how the universe works.

 

  Have a wonderful journey 
far beyond your imagination!  
Carpe Diem!


No comments:

Post a Comment



Free counters!