Friday, September 28, 2012

It's Kelly Clarkson!

"What doesn't kill you makes you stronger"
With Weng, Lou and Beth.
We watched Kelly Clarkson and The Fray's concert. With Sarah de Bono as the front act.
And our tickets is on floor area, Gold Reserved! Woohooo!


 




The Fray

Sarah de Bono




At Pancake Manor after the concert
Super duper enjoyed the concert! 
When every Kelly's song struck my deepest emotions. Aw!

Now let me continue singing my latest favorite Kelly song: Stronger

"What doesn't kill you makes you stronger  
Stand a little taller  
Doesn't mean I'm lonely when I'm alone  
What doesn't kill you makes you fighter 
Footsteps even lighter  
Doesn't mean I'm over 'cause you're gone"



Photos courtesy of LL and RG.

********
I remember putting Already Gone song on your ipod... yeah, it's "already gone"...

No comments:

Post a Comment



Free counters!