Saturday, June 23, 2012

Me and ?




********
It's been a week since I get back to my work mode. I just unpacked. But the clothes, I just put on top of the ottoman, still for sorting. My 'for ironing clothes' rack is still full from my last laundry before I took my holiday. And yeah, my hamper is already choked up. In short, chaotic room! I haven't been to the supermarket for my groceries, lest I'm eating of what's left in the pantry or eating what my housemates has cooked (thanks for sharing their food with me). Sigh!
Hope to get back to my normal phase pretty soon. Ahhh! Winter makes me lazyyy!
Please be patient.
I'm a bit turtle. Hybernating. Half-self still high on flight.

2 comments:

  1. you make my day with this ate Au. nakikita ko ung sarili ko, although walang winter dito, pero parang ganun na rin... hahahha ingat ka. God bless. Mwah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bunso, thanks! no one will bother naman kase if neat o ramble ang kwarto ko. at kahit iwan ko, wala namang ibang gagawa kundi ako pa rin, kaya ako at ako pa rin. Hahaha! Oh well, makapagligpit na nga! uhmmmm antok na ko, sige sa weekend na nga lang. hehehe!

    ReplyDelete



Free counters!