Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Just Crazy

I wish...
I seemed to have lost all the courage in my system now. I thought it will not happen. I am as brave as you think I am. I speak my mind. I stand for what I believe. But this time, the principle, my principle of 'whether-I-got-denied-dumped-totally ignored-I-will-still-say-tell-let-the-other-person-know-what-I-feel-at least-I've-tried' concept is somehow weakened if not totally lost.

I guess it's because of the emotional turbulence for the past months is shockingly real. It made me frail through the inner core.
It's another detour.

More than anything, my heart wishes to be with that one person who never fails to make my heart smile. That everytime he looks at me, my heart melts. I know, crazy as it is. I don't have the guts to reach out nor to let him know that. I am too scared to try and fail again. Too vulnerable to be ignored. Too hurt to be denied again.

God knows, I could trade everything that I have for a time with you, Mornyt.  I miss you so much. I miss eveything about you, everything about us. I pray the heavens will let you know and feel that...

Just crazy missing you...




No comments:

Post a Comment



Free counters!