Saturday, April 21, 2012

Dear Readers

I'm sorry.
I'll be on blog leave. For how long? I don't know.

Some past issues caught up with me.
When I thought I'm totally over it.
I'm human.
I got no super power
Nor special strength.
I get tired.
I get exhausted.
I burnt out.
(When a lot of people perceived that I don't).
Well, I guess I'm good at smiling it all away...

I'm not numb at all.
(sometimes I thought I am).


I could only wish to talk to someone right now.
With him, it feels like everything's gonna be alright.
But things aren't the same as it used to be.
No more big laughs and happy talks.
I know I could still give it a try.
But another sorry reply or no reply at all.
Is something I can't take at the moment.


I just can't wait to be back home...



40D...

2 comments:

  1. Don't be so sad!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog is beautiful. Please come back soon!

    ReplyDelete



Free counters!