Tuesday, March 27, 2012

EV Night

A night of heavens' high notes, eardrum banging sounds and soothing yet heart-breaking songs.
That's how I'll describe the music of EVANESCENCE.

I just got home. It's my first concert to watch here in Brissy.
I'm not a fan. But I like their most popular song, My Immortal. (I sometimes sing it in Videoke!)
And wow! Truly, they are genuine talents. And so so beautiful voice of Amy Lee (the lead vocals). It's just so the same as listening to the recorded songs. Superb!
I enjoyed it! Though, my ears seemed to be stressed out from so loud and head banging music. Haha!


My phone is not giving justice to the concert stage.

Amy Lee singing, My Immortal! Hats off!

With Rose, Joan: the most avid fan
Beautiful concert. I'll watch them again when they come back here. =)

Please allow me...

These wounds won't seem to heal, this pain is just too real
There's just too much that time cannot erase

When you cried, I'd wipe away all of your tears
When you'd scream, I'd fight away all of your fears
And I held your hand through all of these years
But you still have all of me 


I've tried so hard to tell myself that you're gone
But though you're still with me, I've been alone all along

No comments:

Post a Comment



Free counters!