Saturday, March 17, 2012

Bloody and Lady

Call sign: Bloody Mary and Lady Dragon.
SMS: "Oist! Bgay me na resgnatn efctv ap16. Hehehe..."


I called her.
Finally!
She was waiting for this opportunity for ages. (Di inaasahang mauna pa nga ako sa kanya).
Resigning from a work that has been part of your life for 8-9 years is heartbreaking.
But of course, when opportunity knocks, we make life-changing choices. (like I did!), but in your heart they will stay...).

To my dear friend, Joan a.k.a. Lady Dragon, Am happy for you. With all my best best wishes and goodluck on your new endeavor. God Bless!


December 2011 at SM Megamall
My last working day in PRII. November 2010


Beanery Balanga Bataan. October 2010 (Our girl group: L-R: Rheena, Ms.J, Me, Joan, Ana, Weng)








No comments:

Post a Comment



Free counters!