Thursday, December 01, 2011

Travelog

From the white-powdery sands of Boracay to the serene-blue waters of Panglao, Bohol.


From knee-boarding in Cam-Sur to scuba-diving in Coron, Palawan.
From the busiest streets in Cebu to the best night life in Manila.
From the wonders of the world in Puerto Princesa, Palawan to the historic Bataan.
From back to basics in Samar, Leyte to the eco-trails in Subic, Zambales
From the latest gadgets in Singapore to the kangaroos and koalas of Australia.
...and much more

And for the many places I've written down on My Travel List.

Thank to James, my very long overdue travelog will soon start. I saw a link on his blogsite, a free site for travelers who wants to share all their travel adventures, Travelpod.

Though, I already put a label on this blogsite on my Travel, Travelpod offers more. With forums, travel tips and advises, links to the best travel deals and websites of the hotels and places.

I can't wait to start my first entry. But I think, I have to list down all the places I've been... hmmmm... got to dig old diaries... Nyaiks! it's all back home (Pinas!), anyways, I'll be home in 13days! wooohoooo!!!
(it's still a work in progress, but you might want to add in your bookmarks : Mornyt's Travelog) (just click for the link).



No comments:

Post a Comment



Free counters!