Thursday, June 16, 2011

Menudo Baby

Yes! I'm a Menudo Fan! Super Menudo Fan!
I remember when my father asked me what do I want as a 'pasalubong' (he's an OFW in Saudi then) when he comes home, I answered betamax tape of Menudo concert!

My memories of them were so vivid that I still know where I hid my cassette tapes and betamax tape of them back home.
Posters of them were plastered in my room, pictures of Robi Rosa on my wallet.
I listened to their music, watched their concert in betamax over and over and over and over and over again! And believe me I never get tired of it! It's a different kind of excitement, fun, and goose bumps I get everytime I'm in my Menudo World!
Yes! I'm a Menudo Fan! Super Menudo Fan!



...Gotta catch the plane at 7:30
Why haven't you come to say goodbye?...

No comments:

Post a Comment



Free counters!