Sunday, February 27, 2011

Trenta Y Uno

This is my 2nd time to celebrate my birthday in another world. Another world I should say, far from home. (The first was in Singapore in 2007).


The year started in a not so happy-all-giddy feelings at all. And so, I expected that this birthday will just be another day to pass. But, God truly knows how to surprise a lonely heart.

Our little Filipino Community here, took time to prepare and have a post dinner potluck birthday celebration, a little get-together also.












Filipino family and friends and an Aussie, who loves to be Pinoy.














It's a kids party after all. (see my candles, I just turned 3!)















Us girls!






I am overwhelmed with gratitude! This birthday is indeed one of a kind! =)







No comments:

Post a Comment



Free counters!