Sunday, January 23, 2011

Wedding Bells

I already have been booked since uhmmm ages for this events... Obviously, to be the bridesmaid... Hahaha! but, this time it levelled-up! I'm the Maid of Honor, to some!

But, sad to say, it won't add up to my collection of gowns (bridesmaid gowns). I won't be there... huhuhu! I'm miles away from home and couldn't fly to attend. So, on this space i'll let them have it!

To all of them, My Best Wishes! Congratulations!





My Cousin, Maricris and her fiance, Alfie
April 16, 2011





































My friend, James with his fiance, Tatum

April 30, 2011














My friend, Loughene and fiance, Eric

May 28, 2011



















My friend, Joan and Lumar

No definite date yet (May-June2011)

No comments:

Post a Comment



Free counters!