Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Australia Day!

It's Australia's day today.
Holiday!
We were planning to go to Gold Coast but other priorities came up. So, alternative go-to place? No one bothers at all. And so, today, some went to a shopping mall, near our place, some went to the city, and some, well, I don't know. As for me, I'll stay home. Burying myself to whatever I think I could do: sleep, eat, sleep, watch tv, sleep, surf the net, sleep, sleep, sleep...
I wanted to talk to someone, but I know, busy...
I wanted to talk to someone else, but I know, I'll just get no reply.
I wanted to talk to someone someone else, but I know, shrug...
I guess I don't know someone or anyone to talk to...
Oh well, I'll just enjoy the day the way I know... sleep!

1 comment:

  1. Sorry Best Friend! If I can't be at your side every time, or even be at the other end of the line. Whenever you need someone to share your loneliness, but I know you! I know nage-emote ka lang EMOTERA! hehehehe!! How I wish you're just in Bataan, so I can go and visit you anytime! I miss those days when I go there and do nothing but sleep hahahaha... Yeah! seriously I miss it so much!

    How are you now? I hope you're doing fine, if not great! Be safe always and pray more for strength, guidance and more love! I miss you much!

    ReplyDelete



Free counters!