Wednesday, December 02, 2009

Christmas...

Wrapped in fancy, shiny paper, tied with gold-glittered ribbon... who doesn't expect to receive any gifts this season?

Well, somehow I do!
I don't know, after 6 years of celebrating Christmas away from home... I kinda learned to breathe Christmas air quietly alone... Well, I may sound sad and lonely, but I've worked it out after all this time, (believe me!).

Obviously, my company is my mobile phone... Of course, given are txt greetings from friends and phone calls. But, I won't be hiding the fact that I still wish to have "A Perfect Christmas"... but for now, I've settled myself to celebrate Christmas day with a mass, over pizza and pasta from a fast food, vodka cruiser, christmas carols on the background while opening gifts from friends...in my little abode.

But, Yeah! it may not be too much to expect a little surprise after all...

And so, I'll just sing my heart out...

...Christmas Eve will find me
Where the love light beams
I'll be home for Christmas
If only in my dreams...

No comments:

Post a Comment



Free counters!