Saturday, August 22, 2009

Good... Morning/Night!

Between goodmorning and goodnight...

I prefer goodnight...
Though, goodmorning is the starting line as it symbolizes a brand new day, a new beginning or a continuum of what good has been started...
Goodnight, on the other hand, speaks of ending, resting and closing.
Well, as I am such a nocturnal... a little insomniac perhaps, I'm more creative at night, even more productive... (yah, I do most of my housework at night... in the middle of the night, that is). And so, early morning schedule/activities are quite a challenge to me.
Yeah! Goodnights, I appreciate the most. A bad hair day, a day of unexpected, inexplicable circumstances, a day of smiles or frowns, a day of love or hate... at the end of it all... you still have yourself, your whole self... that you survived whatever came that day... it may not be with flying colors but still you manage to cope with time.
At the end of the day, a goodnight greeting, or better a goodnight kiss, revives the weary soul, replenishes lost energy, renews the spirit, reawakens the motivation to keep on going. Putting the lights off for a while, preparing for another brand new day...

I do not mind if I'm the first person that comes in your mind and you think of upon waking up in the morning. But rather most important to me is that I'm the last person in your thoughts before you doze off. Indeed, I always wait for a Sweet Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment



Free counters!