Monday, June 15, 2009

When Patience is a Virtue

Patience - an ability to suppress annoyance; even-tempered care; diligence
Virtue - moral excellence, goodness, righteousness

I wouldn't describe myself as a patient person. Whenever my capacity to keep my composure is reaching its limit, I tried as much as I could not to keep my cool but to keep my silence... either i would just walk away or if can't, give a sigh and turn my attention on other things... the reasoning out part is done after things have been cooled down...

But just last week... i need to speak up! I have to make a stand when others seemed to be so tongue-tied!

Yep! I had a little argument with my immediate superior...

My ears felt hot as if all my blood went up my head... you know what triggered the fuse, not the work really, but the attitude my superior showed... the approach, parinig, dabog at bubulong-bulong...

by the way, we haven't seen each other since then... it's because of the work schedule. ahhh! good for us!

but of course, he's still my superior and I am his subordinate... and that my patience needs power up!!!

hmmmm.... that is... if I choose not to quit!

No comments:

Post a Comment



Free counters!