Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Travel buddies



In my little travelling, these friends are the best to be with to explore, to experience, to have fun, adventure and discover the world...
on top of my travel buddies...
My housemate, my sister in disguise
Weng
Gone through a lot and a lot of places in the country... next to try is to travel abroad together...



Next is James...
If he has not gone abroad... Sure these picture with Weng will be in taken in a lot of places too...
(the best of James, di cya kuripot!)

Taken in Yellow Cab-MOA







With Efren, super bait, gentleman at dami funny moments... effortless...






Taken in Tree Top Adventure, Subic








Of course, with my best girfriend, Shirley a.k.a. Zashi...
Taken in Singapore...
Walang arte, walang reklamo...
Madaling kausap, masaya kasama.







Yeah, with Mon.
No dull moment ever! and every place to see is sure to be a memorable one...
Galante yan!

(picture taken at Streetscape, Shangri La)







With my bestfriend, Chris
Hay! I miss this guy very much...
kami lagi mag-ka-date bago pa ang mahal namin sa buhay ngayon...
Endless ang mga kwento at tawanan...
Asan ka na ba?



Taken in Ocean Adventure

No comments:

Post a Comment



Free counters!