Monday, March 23, 2009

Case No. 11: Magic (cont.)

Got to believe in magic
Tell me how two people
Find each other...




I was asked by a male officemate if I ever felt the so-called "magic" in love... as i try to write a sensible article about it... words just float inside my head and couldn't contain the smile on my face... not because I felt it or whatsoever... but simply because the question itself brought back 'kilig' memories...


But neither I agree with the so-called 'magic' in love...


I believe, we spell that 'magic' as we mature...


At 12, cotton candy and biking together...
At 14, good morning and good night text messages and phone calls...
At 16, roses and chocolates...
At 18, movie dates and sweet nothings...
Early 20's, adventures... (hmmm... what could it be?)
At 25, conversations
Late 20's, 70-30 head/heart...


Dreamers when were adolescents...
Idealists when we were teens...
Goal oriented when we were in college...
Explorers when we went out to see the real world...
Now at 29, I spell magic in love as I spell my life would be... of finally, after enjoying my singlehood so much and travelling and discovering and exploring my horizons... of finally, wanting to spend the rest of my life with whom I'm with...
Magic in love is not a simple abracadabra... that in a blink of an eye... the illusionist turns the bird into rabbit... Magic in love is a realization... the thin line between serious decisions and butterfly kisses...Magic in love grows with time...

...cause there's magic
when two people fall in love...

No comments:

Post a Comment



Free counters!