Monday, February 02, 2009

Scuba Diving Thrilled Me!


Another adventure to try...
Another experience to feel...
Another thrilling challenge to take...



At Coron Divers, Coron Palawan
January 20, 2009







It's 9am in the morning, and the activity for the day... Discovering Scuba Diving

I always dream of trying the sport... but in all my honesty, I'm anxious when I get under water... True, I love going to beaches but getting under water for longer time... chickens me out...

So what made me decide to try it at last?
the people I'm with... Loveko and of course, the dive master, Mr. Arni.



Listening attentively... while holding my prayers...














and getting ready...












It's Okay! We're ready!














and so... it happened...
I wanted to backed out...
I suffered hyperventillation...
and so, I have to remove the gears and just put the vest and tried to comfort myself... and do snorkling instead...
with my Loveko beside, encouraging me! (thanks loveko!)





and after about 30 mins of just going to and fro around the boat on my snorkling gear...
I finally get the courage to take the plunge...
and not just for picture purposes... but for the wonderful underwater experience I've ever tried!








a tap on my shoulders! I did it! Wohooo!!!!














1 comment:



Free counters!