Saturday, December 06, 2008

Wishlist... Givelist!

Last year I wrote my ten wishlist here...
and how many did came true? hmmmm...
I still didn't acquire the material things I listed down...
no Macbook, no le Sportsac, no Zara shopping galore...
neither the dream dates with Legolas or Derek... (hahaha!)
but what did came true is really the biggest surprise of all...
Yep! that I won't be singing...
All I need to see is standing by my Christmas tree...

But this Christmas, I didn't list down the things I wanted to have... or anything that I wanted to receive... instead I concentrate more on my Givelist...
Yep! I started my toy shopping for all my three dozen godsons/daughters last week of November... geezzz what a list!
then my gifts for my loveko's family...
then for my friends and relatives...
and lastly for my parents.
I always save the best for last... since cash is what they preferred...always!

and of course, a return for the year's blessing... to God!

Though my wallet ended up empty, but the smiles of thank you will fill it all up... and will even overflow...

Have A Very Merry Christmas To All!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment



Free counters!