Sunday, December 28, 2008

My 2008

This is my last entry for the year...
so might as well have my own The Best of 2008...

Here is my top 5 Best of 2008

No. 5. My Travelling...
Ilocos Trip...



Pagudpud!
















Ilocos Windmill


Palawan-Puerto Princesa Trip




Snorkeling at Honda Bay's Snake Island














Underground River







No. 4 My Relationships... with my parents, friends and God
No. 3 My "trip outside PRII" - fulfillment .... coming very, very soon...
No. 2 Finding someone... My Loveko...




























No. 1 My New Domain!
the greatest challenge of field work and outwitting a male dominated area...



Philippine Resins Industries, Inc.
DCS Control Room











Me at work!












Yep! I've conquered the field work...Whew!
(My deepest gratitude to my workmates!)










No comments:

Post a Comment



Free counters!