Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Tita, Ma, Nanay or what? (2)

September 10,

I was rehearsing at the bus going back to bataan, of what to say: in my thoughts: 'ahmmm.. tita, kmusta na po kayo?'; 'tito...'. So, I figured what I really wanted to call them, tito and tita.

Heavy rain is pouring and I hardly had a hard time finding their internet shop... so, I called my loveko... since I don't have an umbrella...

after 10 mins of standing on the other side of the road and waiting for the rain to stop that seems to be not, I have to cross the street or I'll be waiting all day long...

braving the storm Marci... I was rain soaked standing on the door of the shop...

T: "Oh! Au! basang-basa ka!"
A: "eh wala po kasi akong payong"
T: "Naku, iha matagal na kitang hinihintay na pumunta dito. Buti at nakadalaw ka na."
A: "eh, nahihiya po kasi ako!"
T: "bakit naman?"
A: "ah... eh... ay may pasalubong po pala ako, Nanay from Palawan."
T: "ay salamat, Au, nabanggit nga ni Bernie na nagpunta ka ng Palawan. Sa kumpanya ba?"
A: "hindi po, Nay, kami lang pong magkakaibigan."
T: "aba mabuti yan at nakaka-travel kayo..."
A: "Eh! Nay, pabigay na lang po kay Tatay yung t-shirt dyan. tas kay lanie po yung bracelet"
T: "Andito nga si Tatay mo kanina, eh umuwi na din kasi malakas ang ulan at walang tao sa bahay..."
....... and so the chit- chat went on and on and on... for about 2-3 hrs...
....... and wait... did I just called them Nanay and Tatay?.....
....... oh well! I guess it has to be it.... wink!

No comments:

Post a Comment



Free counters!