Monday, September 01, 2008

- Ber

Ok so, it's few minutes to go before the -ber months starts... the last quarter of the year... Geeez! and my little "for aguinaldo" box is still empty...

and now, I need to do some goal check...
hmmmmm....
1.) place to visit (local) - Ilocos - check
- Palawan - I already have my ticket, but...
2.) country to visit - Australia - kaya ng powers ko 'to! hehehe!
3.) new skill - I'm in new department so new skill, new learnings - check
- driving - still to enroll
4.) financial obligations - I am and still paying...
5.) save up - hmmmm next to check
6.) tidy up - all boxed up! check!
7.) lovelife - Naman! of course, check! check! check!

...... hmmmm..... I'm doing good this year... actually far better....

3 comments:

  1. Hey Aura,if you're not going with ur loveydoods to Australia, count me in! hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. sure! tara na!!! byahe tayo!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Im serious about this one dude... hehe... give me a date... I'll adjust my schedule *wink*wink*

    ReplyDelete



Free counters!