Thursday, July 03, 2008

Sleep please!

okay! so, I haven't gone to sleep really well for the last three weeks or so... obviously, those dark circles under my eye seem to be getting permanent... Nyaiks!!!

with the new area of responsibility, and I thought I will be under the roof all the time...
nye! nye! nye!
the truth is, everyday will be a surprise to where area will I be...
inside the building or working in the field...
and that is not a good news at all...
though, it may seem to some that I am such a wonder woman... and that my multi-skilling is so well damn good...
...oh please! I am a human...
and I'm really tired of my work... waaaahhhh

I know, I can manage this...
but please give me time to sleep well...
yun lang naman ang bisyo ko...

I miss the warm hug of my loveko...

snoooooze

No comments:

Post a Comment



Free counters!