Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Take the Initiative

I'm quite disheartened...


As I pray hard and even harder... for something...
Things don't go that way, and even drives the other way...
For sometime that I'm in the process of learning, and still is; my focus is somewhere else. Admittedly, only the surface is being absorb. And with the questions, I can hardly arrived with answers. I'm disappointed with myself, knowing what I'm capable of... but I guess, that's the cause of the problem... too much too secure about what I know... what I thought I already know...

And with only few days left before the half year ends... the pressure is too much for me to bear... as much as I'm overwhelmed with the commendations, with the good reviews and encouragement I'm getting... comes the big expectations, and I mean BIG expectations. And that now, frustrates me...

I've got a lot of catching up to make... and admitting that I know a little is a good start...

Take the initiative to learn something new always...

Blessed is the one who understands...
that the reason for praying is not only to HAVE what we WANT,
but also to ACCEPT what GOD has GIVEN us...

No comments:

Post a Comment



Free counters!