Sunday, March 02, 2008

Thank You All!

First quarter of the year is fast ending...
And a lot of surprises is really surprising me... hehehe!

I had an out of town trip last Feb 20-24...
In Ilocos region with Weng and someone special...
It was an amazing trip...
Hahaha! of course... everything there is wonderful, soothing to the eyes, breathtaking...
Aside from the fact that... ehem...

Anyways, before I exclaim that I am...
I would like to thank all those who greeted me on my birthday...
Super-duper appreciate it...

I was able to celebrate with my Highschool girlfriends... Tropang 8 (only five of us came...)
Dinner at Don Henricos
Gosh! the catch-up seemed to be endless.
Standing: Me and Shirley
Sitting: Jenny and her daughter Claire, Lei, Rhea

After dinner, coffee at Starbucks!
Of course, along with my Highschool girlfriends, are my college friends. Got to have them celebrate with me all together. Mon and Ate Sayds


Thank you all for the wonderful friendships...
Thank God for all of you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment



Free counters!