Sunday, January 27, 2008

How's Everything?

Gosh!

How's everything now?

I wasn't so sure if I'm 100% ok, but I'm so sure that I'm 100% excited... (excited to what?)

Oh well, except for the fact that there's still an upcoming panel interview for me (ammmm, for the training I'm going through right now...), the excitement creeps in my whole system... yeah!

Here's why, what, where and how:

First, February is a week away... so.... meaning...
everything will be in red.... errrrr.... I don't get excited over V-Day!!! sorry not that one...
but because my birthday is coming?.... hehehe! yeah I'm getting older and wiser.... ammmm, well, the thing that is exciting are the plans: of where am I going to celebrate my birthday this time and with whom... harharhar...

then, second, the training.... not too exciting though, but the fact that a lot of people are willing to help, assist and teach me everything about the process is more than enough to get excited... yeah! and putting their best effort to make me understand everything is so much to be thankful for...

and, third, the future plans... ooooopppps, not getting married... but....

and lastly, for this entry... someone is coming back... someone is coming home very, very soon... yiheeeeee!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment



Free counters!