Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Happy New Year!

While I'm still ecstatic over the new year's celebration, I hope everyone had a wonderful celebration as mine...
How could I not be so... when my humble abode is jam packed with my relatives (I think 1/4 of the entire clan...) so it's like, they were almost 30 children of all ages, (2 of which are coming soon), about 15 young adults and about 15 oldies (hahaha!).
It's the miracle of the multiplication of fish when the food my mother lovingly cooked and prepared kept our tummies full and the belts lossened! and the chocolates I joyfully wrapped had everyone smiled with two front teeth missing for awhile...
And the little fun games for everyone, made us laugh all throughout!!!

Amazing!
And before my day ends... God's surprise isn't over yet... yeah! a phone call from Kuya, made it more.... gosh! couldn't find the right words to describe...

A peaceful, prosperous and happy new year to all!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment



Free counters!