Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Overwhelming...

So, I started my training in the new department last December 5.

Now, on regular 8-5 office hours... I'm adjusting on waking up at 6am and commuting to catch the service at the pick-up point...
And yes, enjoying watching telenovelas in the primetime... without missing an episode...
It's just that 9 hours is "nakakainip" compared to shifting schedule...
And running some errands, needs undertime or half-day application...

But, the heck, it all compliments to all the people who are willing to share their knowledge with me, patiently teaching me the ways....

Still alot more learning to go...
I've got plenty of room for that...

************************************************************************************
The blessing of coping up with the Christmas hustle and bustle... gastos and gastos... and gastos...

Yeah, God really provides... budgeting is one thing I'm mastering... hahaha!!!

************************************************************************************
So, I thought it was my alarm clock that's ringing... When one eye is only open, I reached for my phone as my whole room brightened up and press the answer button...

Then I heard a voice...
"hello! Ate! hala, gising ka pa?"
Ate: "Huh?! Shocks! kala ko alarm na! it's 4am"
....... the conversation goes... with both of my eyes closed... and the phone is on loud speaker mode...

It's a nice morning, really!
************************************************************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment



Free counters!