Thursday, November 01, 2007

Spook-spooky...

While most Filipinos have their own spooky tales to tell, well, I don’t. I guess my third, fourth or even fifth eye is blinded and my sixth, seventh, eight sense is senseless…


Since I don’t have a ghost or some kind of creepy experience to share, I’ll just share something else… a different experience during Halloween… ooooppps! Just wholesome experience…

It is only here in Bataan that I experience Halloween celebrated as a fiesta complete with carnival rides, beto-beto, food stalls, tiangge… in short may peryahan… yes, inside the cemetery… while beside is an open space for a mass celebration. Aliwww!!! I went there once with Ana and her daughter, Aille. Rode the ferris wheel, enjoyed the beinte-singko shooting on a table painted with small square blocks, bet on the beto-beto game and ate smorgasborg. Gosh! Perhaps the spirits there are enjoying the fiesta too…

And by the way, it is also here in Bataan where there is a videoke in a wake of a dead person. So, I guess Bataaenos are music-lovers… Gosh! I don’t wanna hear Boom-Shak-Alak playing on my own wake… mawawalan ng ilaw at kukulog ng malakas… bwahahaha!
On the other side, I remember one Halloween night spent with a former bf… cuddling and kulitan (wholesome lang po! Hahaha! Defensive, me!), ate ice cream at 2am, kulitan ulet, walang tulugan… bakit kaya?
Oh well, that's all I have, I miss attending Halloween parties... especially the ones held in school spearheaded by PFG... enjoy the Halloween while I enjoy mine…. Here at work!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment



Free counters!