Friday, March 25, 2011

Birthday Wish

A month has passed since my birthday...


While most of my family and friends' wish/es only sums up to Love/life, I only had two simple birthday wishes. First, is to pass my practical driving test (which of course, it is bound by hardwork really and confidence and practice, in other words, I am capable of making it happen, along with my faith). Then second, a greeting from a friend, a bestfriend (which I have no control of). I know I could ring or text that friend and say, "hey it's my birthday, please greet me!" (that is so lame!). It's just a matter of believing that, that person still remembers and somehow still cares.
A wish my heart desperately hopes for...









....It was the last greeting I received... and the last conversation I had with my bestfriend.

How I wish everyday is my birthday....



mornyt!

No comments:

Post a Comment



Free counters!